- iOS 9 Bug Fix
** The Must-Have Critical Care Resource **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to explore concise guidance from the best-selling ICU resource. Review the detailed entries and discover why this app is so popular with critical care professionals, residents, interns, and students.
ABOUT POCKET ICU
With content from the highly regarded Pocket Notebook series, Pocket ICU provides users with an essential tool for quickly locating information from every subspecialty area of critical care. Entries have been written by attending physicians and are presented in brief but broad format so anyone in an ICU setting can quickly find answers and save time. This powerful resource can be downloaded to your smartphone and tablet and is great for preparing for rounds or consulting expert recommendations while on the ICU floor.
• Concise guidance written by attending physicians for everyone in critical care
• Coverage of subspecialty areas including pediatric, neuro-critical, cardiac, transplant, burn, and more
• Detailed images, figures, and decision support algorithms
• Overview of Statistics and Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM)
• Helpful appendices including calculation tables, formulas, and more
• Entries with diagnosis, treatment, and management details
• Universal Index Search help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Gyorgy Frendl, MD, PhD; Richard D. Urman, MD, MBA, CPE
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- July 11, 2015 Initial release
- September 30, 2015 New version 1.2