- iOS 9 Bug Fix
** Easy-To-Understand Guidance for Before, During, and After Every Test **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to see a sample of the detailed test monographs that provide everything needed for pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test care.
ABOUT DAVIS’S LABORATORY & DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Davis’s Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests contains hundreds of diagnostic test descriptions to help understand and implement critical test procedures. Each entry delivers details on test function, accurately interpreting normal and abnormal results, and preparing your patients. With recommendations on pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test care, this mobile resource is the perfect companion for practicing nurses, nursing students, and other health care professionals.
• Up-to-date monographs of over 400 laboratory and diagnostic tests
• Age-specific, gender-specific, and ethnicity-specific variations
• New sections including: Expected Patient Outcomes, Potential Nursing Problems, and more
• Cross-reference links to related tests
• Common Use sections with everyday language descriptions of what the test is for
• 9 useful appendices including Potential Nursing Diagnoses, Transfusion Reactions, and more
• Interfering Factors listing anything that may interfere with the results of the test
• Universal Index Search help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Anne M. Van Leeuwen, MA, BS, MT (ASCP); Mickey L. Bladh, RN, MSN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- August 03, 2015 Initial release
- September 25, 2015 New version 1.2