Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Hold the line as your booster rocket pushes you to increasingly insane speeds after every lap in this high speed, unforgiving, 3rd person racer! Watch out for blocks of ice and the edge of the track or you'll explode into a scattered pile of parts. It's all about speed and skill. You must pilot your rocket ski racer on the razor's edge. One small mistake and you're off the track, exploding into a million pieces. Drift off the fast line and an opponent will edge their way around you.
Rocket Ski Racing includes three modes:
- Race: Bump and bash 9 other rocket ski racers to stay on the track fast line and finish 1st! Races are either 3 or 5 laps.
- Gate Chase: Fly through gates to earn points, but there's one small catch. The gates are racing around the track too!
- Single Race: Hone your skill and prepare for a run at the season championship!
Or put them all together for the full season. 24 Races on 6 different tracks. 12 Gate Chases and 12 Races. No do overs! Earn the most championship points and become king of the leaderboard!
Rocket Ski Racing is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- January 12, 2016 Initial release
- January 16, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- January 20, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- June 22, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 30, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.2.6
- November 11, 2019 New version 1.2.7
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.2.8