Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Inspired by classic top-down action games, Warpack: Grunts features intense battles on a small scale. Each stage is a battlefield filled with strategic cover, alternate routes, useful equipment, and lots of enemies.
Use machine guns, grenades, sniper rifles, rocket launchers, and even a tank to bring the fight to Evil Dude and the nefarious forces of UBTEC (Ubiquitous Badly Trained Evil Chaps). Your grunts aren't just cannon fodder, so you'll need to take good care of them. Lose too many troops and you'll have to try again from the start. Sharpen your skills as a commander and lead the forces of good to a complete victory!
- Classic Action: Inspired by the classics, this top-down action shooter takes no prisoners!
- Choose Your Weapon: Defeat the bad guys with machine guns, rocket launchers, sniper rifles, and more!
- Ride a Tank: When the going gets tough, the tough hop into a mobile cannon!
- Loads of Missions: 40 stages of intense action!
- Super Challenge: In this mode, you've got a limited supply of soldiers to get through the campaign with. Plan wisely, execute well, and claim your victory!
Warpack Grunts is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- October 28, 2019 Initial release
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.0.10
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.0.11