Thanks for playing this GameClub game!
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Play as multiple different characters, each with their own special skills to help them survive the onslaught of descending blocks. Keep climbing or face certain death. Scramble up a treacherous chain of crates, boxes, and blocks to see how high you can reach. If there's no safe route, you can strategically destroy some of the blocks to open a route. Don't take too long to think about it, though. The blocks keep coming, and they only get faster as you ascend!
The Blocks Cometh comes from Halfbot Studios, the developer behind the hit mobile version of Super Crate Box. It features a cast of wild characters that can be unlocked by achieving certain goals. Every character has their own skills and abilities, allowing you to find the one that fits your play style best! Challenge yourself in 4 different modes: Classic, Casual, Arcade, and the retro throw-back Gamebot. No matter how you choose to play, The Blocks Cometh. So what are you going to do about it?
** Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers **
Frantic Action: Blocks keep on crashing in from above. Dodge, attack, or climb on top of them to stay one step ahead of extinction!
Multiple Modes: Play the standard Classic Mode, take it easy with Casual Mode, go for a high score in Arcade Mode, or kick it old-school in Gamebot Mode!
A Wacky Cast: Unlock and play as 14 different characters including Velocispider, League of Evil's Leaper, and... Jim Sterling!?
Play Your Way: Master classic button controls or the optional tilt controls. Play in vertical mode to see the blocks sooner, or horizontal mode for a close-up view of the action!
Ascend to Great Heights: Climb to awesome altitudes on these tricky, towering blocks. How high can you get?
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
- February 26, 2011 New version 1.01
- February 25, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 12, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 16, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 23, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 06, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 01, 2012 New version 1.602
- December 11, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 05, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 07, 2013 New version 1.604
- April 09, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- April 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 19, 2013 New version 1.605
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 17, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 19, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 23, 2015 New version 1.7
- March 26, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.8.1
- December 03, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.8.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.8.11
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.8.19
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.8.21
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.8.26