Thanks for playing this GameClub game!
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
King Bat has kidnapped the baby birds for their feathers and it’s up to Rupert the parrot to bring them back, in this brain-teasing classic!
Drag a length of rope through a series of gears, and attach it to the cage to release your friends. Pesky enemies, fire, and other rope-wrecking obstacles threaten feathered freedom. Collect butterflies on the way for special bonuses, and try use as little rope as possible for maximum points.
"All told, this is without question one of the best games on the App Store, and we strongly suggest downloading it immediately." – Chris Buffa, Editor in Chief, Modojo
"Let’s talk about Rope Rescue. It’s a physics-based puzzle game with adorable birds and long, brown lengths of rope. Fact is, it’s a plain-old entertaining and unique game." – Brad Nicholson, touchArcade
- Puzzling levels will keep you wrapped up for hours.
- Addictive gameplay with multiple solutions for each level will have you playing for hours.
- Avoid flying knives, fire cannons and of course the evil bats.
- Collect or purchase butterflies to unlock later levels or provide hints to help you on your adventure.
- Visit the bird sanctuary to see the cute baby birds you have rescued.
- Unlock brain-twisting extra chapter "Infinity Hall" when all feathers and butterflies are collected!
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- October 29, 2019 New version 1.4.16
- November 12, 2019 New version 1.4.18
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.4.20
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.4.28
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.4.34
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.4.35
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.4.40