Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Join the Adventure Company on their dangerous quest to obtain riches and glory! You'll battle terrifying liches, horrific slimes and even the gods! Navigate your party through seemingly simple but deceptively tricky turn-based dungeon crawling. Featuring unbelievable amounts of hidden depth through a large variety of heroes to include in your party, Adventure Company is impossible to put down.
* Unique blend of RPG, puzzle, and roguelike elements
* Fight dangerous monsters and save brave heroes across five unique episodes, including graveyards, forests, icy wastelands, and more
* Over 25 unique monsters, each with different abilities
* More than 10 unique heroes, allowing you to build your Adventure Company as you see fit
* Variety of achievements and heroes/abilities to unlock
* Optimized to play in one hand/portrait mode, so you can play on the go. No need to fumble around with your phone's orientation
Adventure Company - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- June 05, 2014 Initial release
- July 18, 2014 New version 1.1
- October 29, 2019 New version 1.7.11
- October 29, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 12, 2019 New version 1.7.13
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.7.15
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.7.21