Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
When the Zombie King returns, it spells doom for the world! Or it would, if he had all of his powers. Unfortunately, he doesn't even have a leg to stand on! Gather enough souls and you may be able to make an exchange to get your parts and powers back. Legs allow you to jump, eyes give you visual clarity, and ears help you hear your enemies. That's just the start, but don't neglect your spiritual energy or you won't get far!
It isn't just about buying back your body parts, though. You can also trade souls for amazing powers that will help you survive longer and get farther. There are 100 levels of deadly creatures, tricky traps, and precarious platforms to make your way through. It's going to take all of your skills and the Zombie King's powers to claw your way to the end of the game. Can you help the Zombie King rise again and reclaim his wicked throne?
One-Touch Action: Simple-to-use controls allow you to run, jump, wall-kick, and more with ease!
Regain Your Senses: Don't adjust the volume. The King can't hear until you get his ears back! Buy back the King's parts and watch the world come alive!
100 Wild Stages: The King may be immortal, but this game isn't one of those endless deals. Battle your way through hand-crafted 100 stages and reclaim the Zombie King's rightful place at the top!
Conserve Your Energy: Every move you make costs spiritual energy. You'll have to find the optimum route through each stage if you want to win!
Undead Upgrades: You can trade your souls for more than just body parts! Upgrade the King's abilities to improve your chances of survival.
Return of the Zombie King is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- November 06, 2016 Initial release
- November 24, 2016 New version 1.LIVES
- December 03, 2016 New version 1.FOREVER
- December 29, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 03, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.UNLESS
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.1.4
- July 14, 2020 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!