Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Reclusive scientist Dr. Schplot invented a crazy cast of life-saving nanobots that now live inside of every human being on the planet. These tiny nanobots were originally designed to fight disease, maintain organs, and extend lifespan from within our bodies. The bad news is they have gone rogue and are taking over! It is now up to you to guide an army of new and improved nanobots on a journey to save humankind!
Solve unique tricky puzzles as you battle a wide variety of misbehaving micro-machines. Recycle their spare parts to build ever more powerful new allies, collect cute characters and build an army to cure every last human in the wacky world of Dr. Schplot’s Nanobots!
The game features:
- Unique gameplay: puzzle game with experimental puzzle mechanics!
- Master challenging puzzles
- Collect adorable nanobots and assemble your army
- Make use of unique abilities
- Find out the identity of the reclusive Dr. Schplot!
"Super polished" - TouchArcade.
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
- October 04, 2018 Initial release
- October 29, 2019 New version 1.1.6
- October 29, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 12, 2019 New version 1.1.8
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.1.9
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.1.10
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.1.18
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.1.25
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.1.26