Thanks for playing this GameClub game!
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Match-3 mechanics meet lane defense in Zombie Match Defense.
• 5 / 5 - AppAdvice
• 4 / 5 - Apple'N'Apps
• Winner of Pocket Gamer's Very Big Indie Pitch
A cool concoction of lane-based defense and match-3 puzzle, this cerebral puzzle game is as fresh as the grey matter the undead crave. Four different kinds of zombies come in waves, hopping from brain to delicious brain. Your scientists are the only thing blocking their escape and the end of the world as we know it. Match brains vertically or horizontally to eliminate the monsters feeding on them. Rack up combos and you'll get items you can use to give you the edge.
There are four different areas infested with the spooky creeps, each with its own signature type of zombie to battle. Clear the stages to earn Zombucks you can use to unlock special items at the helpful ice cream truck. Challenge the unlockable Endless mode to see how long you can hold out against the full weight of the undead invasion. Collect all of the different scientists, and try your luck at the tough-as-nails Hard mode. In Zombie Match Defense, you either use your brains or lose them!
- Bizarre Enemies: Four different kinds of zombies are here, and they're hungry!
- Easy to Play: Match the brains in a row or column and send the zombies packing!
- Sweet Power-Ups: Unlock and use the Brain Freeze, the Crane, the Shotgun, and more!
- Endless Zombies: Challenge the Endless mode for the ultimate zombie rush!
- Hard Mode: Can you defeat these ultra-difficult stages?
Zombie Match Defense is one of the many fantastic games brought back to life by GameClub, fully updated to support the latest versions of iOS and newest devices.
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
- October 22, 2015 Initial release
- October 31, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 06, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.2.8
- October 28, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 11, 2019 New version 1.2.9
- December 02, 2019 New version 1.2.10
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.2.11
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.2.16
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.2.22
- December 09, 2020 New version 1.2.23
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.2.28