Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Hop and jump across obstacles in Run Roo Run!
• 82 / 100 - Metacritic
• 91 / 100 - The Onion (A.V. Club)
• 10 / 10 - Thunderbolt
• 5 / 5 - AppSpy
• 4.5 / 5 - TouchArcade
From the makers of Scribblenauts comes Run Roo Run, a micro-platformer with hundreds of increasingly challenging levels.
Tap to jump, dodge, and sharpen your reflexes in a cheerful adventure across Australia.
Run Roo Run is one of the many fantastic games brought back to life by GameClub, fully updated to support the latest versions of iOS and newest devices.
Run Roo Run - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- October 29, 2019 Initial release
- November 12, 2019 New version 1.2.21
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.2.22