Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
It is the world of the future. You can tell because everything is neon. First contact has been made with extraterrestrial life forms, and it is decidedly unfriendly. The last remnants of humanity huddle behind a shield that is only a couple of attacks away from crumbling. You are the last hope for our species. You are also a pair of giant pinball flippers.
Pinball Breaker Forever tasks you with repelling the nasty aliens who seek to destroy our planet. They keep descending, formation after formation, tirelessly attempting to lay waste to Earth. Use your giant pinball flippers to launch a ball at these conveniently brick-shaped foes and take them out before they can touch down. Just be careful, because while the monsters share the same general shape, they come in all kinds of types.
You aren't without your own tricks. Break special blocks to earn power-ups that will give you the edge against your enemies. Collect coins and use them to upgrade your powers and abilities in order to survive longer and reach higher scores. Unlock new styles of flippers that make you look at least 7.46% cooler. Save the Earth now. Celebrate later. Pinball Breaker Forever.
Classic Gameplay: Take aim using your pinball flippers to destroy enemies. Aim for skill shots to earn extra points, and make use of classic brick-breaker techniques to clear out a bunch of invaders at once!
Hold the Line: If even a single alien gets past you, Earth's last shield will be destroyed. Allow another one through? Good-bye, humanity.
Retro-Future Style: If it's the future we're talking about, then it just has to be neon, right? Stylish visuals and awesome tunes keep you flipping to the beat.
Radical Power-Ups: Break the right blocks and you'll be able to make use of special balls, powers, and other helpful kinds of support.
Lots of Upgrades: Use the coins you collect to strengthen your power-ups, add new skill shots to the board, and pick up cool new flipper designs.
Multiple Modes: Choose from three different modes to find the challenge that's right for you. Do you have what it takes to survive Nightmare mode?
Pinball Breaker is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- May 25, 2016 Initial release
- October 21, 2016 New version 1.1.5
- October 21, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 10, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 10, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 23, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.2.2
- December 09, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.2.3