Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Step into the over-sized boots of Rok, an orc warchief whose people have been taken and made to serve a wicked would-be world conqueror. Smash skulls, bash bats, and mash mages as you advance your revenge-fueled mission: to take down the Dark Lord's army, piece by piece.
Follow the sweeping story of revenge and uncover the long-lost books of the ancients to find out the real origins your enemy. Enjoy the classic action-RPG gameplay and stylish 3D graphics in on a quest with hours of action and adventure. Play Orc: Vengeance and see why it was selected by Apple as one of the Showpiece Games of 2012.
***Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers***
- An Epic Action-RPG: Classic hack-and-slash gameplay bursting with great loot!
- Incredible Gear: Find or buy an assortment razor-sharp swords, bone-crushing warhammers, lethal axes, stalwart shields, and more!
- Awesome Skills: Wield magic, use advanced melee techniques, and summon devastating earthquakes to take down your foes!
- Character Customization: Will you focus on strength to crush your enemies, luck to improve the quality of the loot you find, or something else?
- Deadly Monsters: Take on skeleton hordes, blood-thirsty bats, poisonous spiders, undead ghouls, and some truly nasty bosses!
- Hidden Levels: Finding these secret levels is one thing, but beating them is something else altogether. Can you conquer them?
- Multiple Control Styles: Choose from two different control schemes to find the one that suits you best.
ORC: Vengeance - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- October 29, 2019 Initial release
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.0.8
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.0.9
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.0.10
- January 14, 2020 New version 1.0.11
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.0.20