Thanks for playing this GameClub game!
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Step into the over-sized boots of Rok, an orc warchief whose people have been taken and made to serve a wicked would-be world conqueror. Smash skulls, bash bats, and mash mages as you advance your revenge-fueled mission: to take down the Dark Lord's army, piece by piece.
Follow the sweeping story of revenge and uncover the long-lost books of the ancients to find out the real origins your enemy. Enjoy the classic action-RPG gameplay and stylish 3D graphics in on a quest with hours of action and adventure. Play Orc: Vengeance and see why it was selected by Apple as one of the Showpiece Games of 2012.
***Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers***
- An Epic Action-RPG: Classic hack-and-slash gameplay bursting with great loot!
- Incredible Gear: Find or buy an assortment razor-sharp swords, bone-crushing warhammers, lethal axes, stalwart shields, and more!
- Awesome Skills: Wield magic, use advanced melee techniques, and summon devastating earthquakes to take down your foes!
- Character Customization: Will you focus on strength to crush your enemies, luck to improve the quality of the loot you find, or something else?
- Deadly Monsters: Take on skeleton hordes, blood-thirsty bats, poisonous spiders, undead ghouls, and some truly nasty bosses!
- Hidden Levels: Finding these secret levels is one thing, but beating them is something else altogether. Can you conquer them?
- Multiple Control Styles: Choose from two different control schemes to find the one that suits you best.
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
- October 29, 2019 Initial release
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.0.8
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.0.9
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.0.10
- January 14, 2020 New version 1.0.11
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.0.20
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.0.27
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.0.29
- September 29, 2021 New version 1.0.37