Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Vectrex Regeneration is a faithful recreation of the original Vectrex retro games console from the 1980s. Bringing a totally authentic experience, this
extensive catalog of retro games will provide hours of classic gaming entertainment.
* Touch Arcade : 4 stars; “exquisitely detailed… an impressive Vectrex experience”
* Retro Gamer Magazine: “Quite simply the best emulator on iPad”
* CNET: Featured in “the best iPad apps. Period”
* Kotaku: “A beautiful harmony that instantly transports me 18 years into the past”
* BAFTA Cymru Technical Commendation
• Access to many original titles including:
Fortress of Narzod
• Play indie titles such as:
War of the Robots
• Original Vectrex unit, authentic sounds, game box art and history of the Vectrex
• iCade, MFi compatible
• Use additional iPhone/iPad as a controller over WiFi and Bluetooth
Now you can take a Vectrex with you wherever you go!
Vectrex - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- October 28, 2019 Initial release
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.0.6
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.0.15