Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Praise for Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
* 5/5 "MUST BUY... builds an almost impossibly intricate web." -TouchArcade
* 9/10 "Elegant, clever, subtle, mechanically unusual." -PocketGamer
* "Incredibly fun web-slinging, insect-catching action" -Destructoid
* "A substantial and steely game." -Rock Paper Shotgun
* “A new level of interactivity.” -Kill Screen Magazine
* "A quiet, careful joy." -Kotaku
* “A score-chasing arcade game and an ambitious narrative-driven puzzle game in one.” -Eurogamer
This sequel to the award-winning hit Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor once again puts you in the role of an ordinary spider on an extraordinary adventure. Explore a massive estate, build intricate webs, and put your wits to the test with some incredibly mind-bending puzzles. Piece together clues and see if you can solve the mystery behind the Rite of the Shrouded Moon.
The adventure may be bigger than ever, but you're still just a little spider in a human's world. Slip under floorboards, through keyholes, and up to the rooftops for a spider's perspective on this dramatic tale told without words. Beware of other predators who will look to turn the tables on you. Search every nook and cranny for clues to figure out the secrets of the estate, some of which will require you to think outside of the confines of the game world.
Arachnid Abilities: Leap with great speed and agility, spin spectacular webs, and use your ability to climb surfaces to ensnare your targets and feed your hunger!
Explore Everywhere: Spiders can get into places a human would never think of. Explore Blackbird Estate's 30 levels, each of which can be played in day or night, rain or shine,
each a new combination of gameplay, secrets and collectibles.
Real Time, Real Weather: Solve cryptic puzzles using the weather and the moon! Once the sun sets outside your window, it becomes night in the game. When it rains in real life, the rain also falls on Blackbird Estate.
Mind-Bending Puzzles: You'll have to have sharp wits and excellent reasoning abilities to solve every mystery this time around!
Improved Controls: Search around rooms, zoom in and out, and use all of your spider skills with incredibly intuitive controls!
Multiple Spiders: Unlock and play as five different types of spiders. Choose your favorite web-spinner and try to catch every insect to complete your collection!
Spider 2 is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- August 07, 2015 Initial release
- August 09, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- August 13, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- October 28, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- October 28, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- November 02, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 06, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 20, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 02, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- January 28, 2016 New version 1.1
- January 28, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 04, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 09, 2016 New version 1.1.1
- February 09, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 16, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- September 02, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 09, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- March 14, 2017 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- March 22, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.2.1
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- December 31, 2019 New version 1.2.2