Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Try to survive in four different worlds with your trusty grappling hook, as four different characters with unique special abilities! Every game world has its own all-new setting, every character has its own gameplay style. Every world is also randomized, varied, and endless, for incredible replay value.
SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL CONTROLS:
There are just two buttons. The right button controls your grappling hook, letting go detaches your hook. The left button controls the unique special ability in each game world. These simple controls will let you nimbly swing, dive, climb, run, slide, and shoot, rocketjump, or flip gravity!
MULTIPLE GAMES IN ONE:
Swing your way through the Cursed Jungle as Gramps, as you try to escape the Ancient Watcher. Shoot your way through a haunted cove as Zelle, in your pursuit of bounties and treasure. Escape a grim future dystopia as CyberGnome 202X, using your gravity flips to evade the Gnome Cops.
Hook Worlds is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- February 08, 2011 New version 1.10
- October 20, 2011 New version 1.20
- October 29, 2019 New version 1.21.8
- October 29, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.21.10