Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
SAM, our galaxy-traversing Sustainability Augmentation Model, needs your help on a mission to save the galaxy and the Chroma civilization! Explore and manipulate wondrous worlds to unlock the life-giving sources of clean energy hidden within each planet.
The Path to Luma(TM) is an adventure puzzle game with no ads or in-app purchases. Play as SAM, an android sent by the Chroma civilization to save the abandoned planets of their galaxy, and fulfill a quest to harness the power of clean energy. Explore 20 stunning worlds (+3 bonus worlds!) and solve mind-bending puzzles in a uniquely immersive gaming experience.
EXPLORE STUNNING WORLDS
From frozen planets encased in ice and snow to massive geode planets dotted with colored crystallizations, The Path to Luma offers a breadth of magical worlds to investigate. Using simple one-finger controls, you will effortlessly manipulate beautiful 3D planets and guide SAM along an epic journey. And keep an eye out for mythical creatures!
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF CLEAN ENERGY
Harness the unique resources of each world by deploying dynamic clean energy technologies to save the planets from the harmful impacts of climate change. From solar and wind power to waste-to-energy technology (and more), SAM is equipped to act fast to save the galaxy!
WALK THE PATH TO LUMA
The Path to Luma - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- August 13, 2015 Initial release
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.3.6
- October 28, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 11, 2019 New version 1.3.7
- November 18, 2019 New version 1.3.8
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.3.10
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.3.17