Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Paint It Back takes a staple of classic puzzle books and gives it a humorous twist. An incident at an art museum wipes out all of its masterpieces just before it's about to have its grand opening. There's no time to bring in an expert. Whoever is on-hand that can fix them has to step up, and that 'whoever' is... you!
Yes, it falls to you to paint back each and every lost piece of art, square by square in a picture crossword. Luckily, you're not entirely on your own. Not only do you have the extremely helpful title of each piece to guide you, you'll also be given all of the clues you need to decide which squares should be painted and which should be left alone. Apply a little logic and paint and the museum will be ready to go in no time.
The works range from tiny 5 x 5 grids all the way up to gargantuan 40 x 36 monsters. A total of 150 puzzles are grouped into 15 different galleries, each with its own unique theme. Multiple difficulty levels allow even a learning player to tackle the larger works. With intuitive touch-to-paint controls, anyone can become a master artist with just one finger. Finished all the puzzles? Challenge the Mystery Masterpiece mode and see how far you can get with a bare minimum of clues.
Classic Puzzles: Use the clues and a bit of logical deduction to decide which squares to paint and which to leave blank!
Restore the Art: With little more than an assortment of bizarre titles to go on, you have to paint back an entire museum full of lost works!
Piles of Paintings: With 15 different themed galleries and 150 puzzles, your artistic duties won't be finished anytime soon!
Multiple Sizes: Got a few minutes to spare? Try out a 5 x 5 puzzle. Got a few hours? Grid sizes go up to 40 x 36 squares!
Mystery Masterpiece Mode: Can't decide on a puzzle? Take the Mystery Masterpiece mode for a spin and see if you can paint back a randomly-selected picture!
Paint It Back - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- January 02, 2020 Initial release
- January 07, 2020 New version 1.0.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.0.14