Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Your enemies are waiting somewhere in the area, but you have no idea where and when they'll come. Your Special Operations squad is well-prepared and equipped with the best gear you can afford. Wipe the sweat from your brow, take a deep breath, and choose your moves carefully. Each soldier matters, every decision counts.
Did you consider every angle? Have you anticipated the enemy's tactics? Your strategy determines whether the mission succeeds or fails.
Breach & Clear was developed with support from real members of the Special Operations Forces community in order to deliver a realistic yet accessible tactical experience. Choose from an assortment of real squads like the US Army Rangers, the UK SAS, the Canadian JTF2, and more. Build an arsenal of thousands of gun combinations and customize your operatives with a wide array of perks, tactics, camouflage, armor, and gear. Split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
Intense Strategy: Plan your mission step-by-step. Cover every angle to keep your team safe. Knock down doors, engage in firefights, and clear each room on the road to victory!
Realistic Action: Created with the support of real members of the Special Operations Forces community, this realistic experience demands sharp thinking and proper tactical planning.
Customize Your Squad: Choose from real-world squads, build your team, customize their load-outs, and create the ultimate fighting force!
Build Your Arsenal: Collect and kit out more than 40 different guns with tons of attachments to create thousands of combinations!
Gear Up: Equip your operatives with the finest gear, including gas masks, goggles, camoflage, helmets, vests, and more. Use lock picks, breach charges, UAVs, and defibrillators to turn the tide in tough missions!
Multiple Modes: Features three game modes with a total of 75 missions!
Breach and Clear is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- July 18, 2013 Initial release
- August 06, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- August 20, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- August 25, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- September 19, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- October 11, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 19, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- October 30, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 15, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 08, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- June 28, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- July 15, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- July 18, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- July 21, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- August 31, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- September 05, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- September 07, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- October 23, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- October 24, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- October 27, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- December 12, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- November 19, 2019 New version 2.4.2
- November 19, 2019 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- December 10, 2019 New version 2.4.3