We’re pleased to announce Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD has joined GameClub and has been updated to support all modern iOS devices. GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
If you previously purchased this game, you will receive a free update and be able to continue playing the fully unlocked experience. Please ensure you are installing the same version of Spider you originally purchased - GameClub has updated the HD version (which was originally iPad only), and the non-HD version, which is now a universal app. In order to get the upgrade, you must launch the same version you originally purchased.
If you have any issues, please contact [email protected].
This version of Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD will no longer be supported. We recommend you download Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, a new universal version of the Spider app.
Praise for SPIDER: THE SECRET OF BRYCE MANOR:
Best Mobile Game - Indie Game Festival
Best iPhone Game - Indie Game Festival
Game of the Year - TouchArcade
Best of the Year - USA Today
Platform Game of the Year - IGN
"One of our top 3 iPhone games of all time." - boing boing
"There's really nothing as uniquely rewarding as tackling a hornet out of the air, or spinning an eight-point web." - Slide To Play
"The twin games — puzzle-action and mystery — work exceptionally well together." - IGN
"Gorgeous storybook-illustrated style that's remarkably unique for any game." - Offworld
In Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, you take on the role of a simple house spider. Make your way from the gardens into the mysterious abandoned home, building webs to catch your prey. Crawl up the walls and climb into crevices to find hidden surprises, and eat your fill of insects to grow strong. With intuitive touch controls, you'll be constructing massive webs with the flick of a finger.
As you make your way from room to room, your little spider will stumble across the pieces of the story of what happened to the former residents of Bryce Manor. Explore every room thoroughly to find every clue and solve the mystery the house holds within its walls. Be careful, though. There are other hunters around, and some of them have no problem making a quick lunch of you. You'll have to construct bigger and stronger webs to deal with some of the deadlier twists the game throws at you. With your human brain and spider skills, can you uncover the secret of Bryce Manor?
Uncover the Secret: Search every room thoroughly for clues about what happened in the abandoned manor. Observe your surroundings and solve puzzles to reveal the story!
Battle Nature: Not everything you catch in your web will lay down without a fight. Construct larger and stronger webs to ensnare bigger and deadlier prey!
Interesting Environments: Explore every inch of the house, from the garden to the attic and everything in between. Thread your webs across a kitchen, a dining room, and many more locations!
Intuitive Controls: Use touch controls to take full advantage of your arachnid agility and zip around rooms with ease. Assemble amazing webs with a few flicks your finger, or soar through the air in any direction you choose. Doing whatever a spider can has never been simpler!
Spider HD is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.1
- October 14, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 03, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 21, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 01, 2012 New version 2.2
- May 01, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 24, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 12, 2012 New version 2.3
- November 01, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- November 09, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 25, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 08, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 16, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 27, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 22, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 20, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 05, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 27, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.4
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 24, 2019 New version 2.5
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!