Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Soar through the skies in this frantic shooter, pulling off aerial shenanigans while raining destruction on your foes! MiniSquadron's super fluid control system keeps you flying smoothly as you perform loops and dives, try not to stall your plane, and watch out for dangers from all sides. Grab power-up stars for a temporary boost and bring the heat to this wild assortment of skyborne pugilists!
- Earn Your Wings: More than 50 different aircraft ready to take for a spin!
- Exciting Battles: Take to the air in your favorite fighter and take down dozens of foes!
- Simple Controls: Piloting a plane in real life is pretty complicated, but here it's easy to fly like a pro within seconds!
- Multiple Locations: Make your way across eight different areas and take on nearly 100 waves of enemy attackers!
- Endless Dogfighting: Survival mode lets you battle to your heart's content!
MiniSquadron is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- September 20, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 29, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.23
- December 17, 2012 New version 1.24
- January 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 25, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 13, 2013 New version 1.25
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.26.10
- October 28, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.26.11