Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Save really cute cats from exploding. By kicking them.
"Truly one of the most fun and addictive time wasters on the mobile market to date."
"Hackycat contains hours upon hours of good time, just waiting for you to kick it. Meow."
"It's a rad game, which is something I'm actually qualified to say, I think."
Tap cats to bounce them in the air! If any cat hits the ground, it’s game over. Choose your athlete and join the official Hackycat competition!
Collect cheezburgers to unlock new cats, athletes and locations! Launch cats into space with the almighty Superkick. Use powerups and combos to achieve epic high scores!
NOTE: All the cats in this game are trained professionals. Do not try this at home with your domestic grade pets.
• Simple Controls! •
Tap anywhere to kick, knee or headbutt!
• Adopt them all! •
Over two dozen hackycats to collect and kick, including Hipstacat and Sir Pussington.
• Pro skills! •
Use powerups, combos and superkicks to achieve epic high scores! Dozens of mini-goals to complete! Level up your athlete!
• Seriously •
All the cool kids are playing this, you should too
Hackycat is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- February 14, 2013 Initial release
- April 01, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 04, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 29, 2019 New version 1.1.12
- October 29, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 12, 2019 New version 1.1.14
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.1.16