“Chemical Property - Air” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates that what happen when metal burn in the air. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Chemical Property - Air” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show the metal burning in the air.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Chemical Property - Air” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the Chemical Property - Air.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Chemical Property - Air.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about the Chemical Property - Air.
- January 02, 2021 Initial release