“Magnetic Field And Current” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the magnetic field and current. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Magnetic Field And Current” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show the separation of two mixtures.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Magnetic Field And Current” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about Magnetic Field And Current.
This App covered five topics:
1. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current: Compass Needle Deflection
2. Magnetic Field and Field Lines: Drawing Magnetic Field Lines of a Bar Magnet
3. Magnetic Field around a Straight Conductor
4. Magnetic Field around a Circular Coil
5. Magnetic Field around Bar Magnet
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Magnetic Field And Current.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about the Magnetic Field And Current.
- January 06, 2021 Initial release