“Types of Charges” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the types of charges. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Types of Charges” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show the types of charges.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Types of Charges” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the types of charges.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about types of charges.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about the types of charges.
- April 28, 2021 Initial release