“Allotropes of Carbon” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the knowledge that demonstrates the allotropes of carbon. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the allotropes of carbon.
“Allotropes of Carbon” is an educative application in support to high-school students. “Allotropes of Carbon” exhibits all allotropes of carbon.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Allotropes of Carbon” app. The user first gets acquainted with various allotropes of carbon. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the Allotropes of Carbon.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled.
- Audio guide available about carbon allotropes.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify all allotropes of carbon.
- December 11, 2020 Initial release