“Physical Property - Surface” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the metal property lustre. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Physical Property - Surface” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show that lustrous property of metal.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Physical Property - Surface” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the lustre of metal and nonmetal.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Physical Property - Surface.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify all about lustre of metal and nonmetal.
- December 20, 2020 Initial release