“Matter is made of particles” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates that matter is made up of particles. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Matter is made of particles” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show that matter is made up of particles.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Matter is made of particles” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach that matter is made up of particles.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Matter is made of particles.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about Matter is made of particles.
- Added Quiz for better understanding.
- February 19, 2021 Initial release