“Chemical Reaction: State & Gas” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the state and gas changes in chemical reaction. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Chemical Reaction: State & Gas” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show the state and gas changes in chemical reaction.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Chemical Reaction: State & Gas” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the state and gas changes in chemical reaction.
This App covered five topics:
1. Burnings of a Magnesium Ribbon
2. Evolution of Gas
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Chemical Reaction: State & Gas.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about the Chemical reaction: State & Gas
- January 09, 2021 Initial release