“Physical property-Sonority” is an amazing educational lab experiment tool. Amazing app will teach the user, sonority in metal and nonmetal. “Physical property-Sonority” is an educative application in support to a high-school students. This app allows you to study about sonority in metal and nonmetal in an easy and interactive way. Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe sonority in metals and nonmetals. "Physical property-Sonority" is an application aimed at school students, teachers and in general anyone interested in deepening their knowledge about sonority in metals and nonmetals. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the sonority in metal and nonmetal.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available physical property-sonority in metal and nonmetal.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Great for learning lab experiment.
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify all apparatus for physical property-Sonority.
- November 04, 2020 Initial release