“Reaction of Acids with Bases” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the reaction of acids with bases. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Reaction of Acids with Bases” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show the reaction of acids with bases.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Reaction of Acids with Bases” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the reaction of acids with bases.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Reaction of Acids with Bases.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify reaction of acids with bases.
- Added Quiz for better understanding.
- December 27, 2020 Initial release