“Reaction of Co2 with Limewater” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates that what happen when Co2 react with limewater. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Reaction of Co2 with Limewater” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show that what happen when Co2 react with limewater.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Reaction of Co2 with Limewater” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the reaction of Co2 with limewater.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Reaction of Co2 with Limewater.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about Reaction of Co2 with Limewater.
- January 31, 2021 Initial release