Welcome to a fascinating journey learning about prokaryotic eukaryotic cell. “Prokaryotic eukaryotic cell” is an interactive reference, and education tool. Each feature has its own label and full description. "Prokaryotic eukaryotic cell" allow you to study about prokaryotic eukaryotic cell in an easy and interactive way. Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle. "Prokaryotic eukaryotic cell" is an application aimed to all students in general anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of Prokaryotic eukaryotic cell. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students and educators wanting to study or teach the prokaryotic eukaryotic cell.
- 3d models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all part information.
- Audio guide available for each prokaryotic eukaryotic cell.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Great for learning anatomy and their description.
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify any cell.
- October 13, 2020 Initial release