“Convex Lens properties” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the convex lens properties. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Convex Lens properties” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show the convex lens properties.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Convex Lens properties” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the convex lens properties.
This app covered two following topics.
1. Refraction by Spherical Lenses: Focal Length of Convex Lens
2. Image Formation by Lenses: Convex Lens
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about convex lens properties.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about the convex lens properties.
- April 23, 2021 Initial release