“Fun with Magnet” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the fun with magnet. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Fun with Magnet” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Fun with Magnet” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about Fun with Magnet.
This App covered three topics:
• Magnets of different shapes
• Using the magnet as a compass
• Making a magnet
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Fun with Magnet.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about the Fun with Magnet.
- October 06, 2021 Initial release