“Learn Muscular System” is an interactive reference, and education tool. Each feature has its own label and full description. "Learn Muscular System" allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way. Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle. "Learn Muscular System" is an application aimed at medical students, doctors, physiotherapists, paramedics, nurses, athletic trainers and in general anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of human anatomy. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and healthcare practitioners wanting to study or teach the muscular system.
• 3d models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all part information.
• Audio guide available for each muscle
• Rotational models (views from different angles)
• Muscle highlighting tool to visualize the muscle
• Great for learning anatomy and physiology
• Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify any muscle system
- September 19, 2020 Initial release
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.1