“Friction” is an interactive reference, and educational lab experiment tool. In this lab, user will learn measurements of friction. This app allows you to study about friction in an easy and interactive way. Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe all types of frictions. "Friction" is an application aimed at school students, teachers and in general anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of friction. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the friction.
- 3d models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available for all types of frictions.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Great for learning lab experiment.
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify all apparatus for friction.
- October 22, 2020 Initial release