“Integumentary System” is an interactive reference, and education tool. Each feature has its own label and full description. "Integumentary System" allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way. Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle. "Integumentary System" is an application aimed at medical students, doctors, Biology student and in general anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of human anatomy. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators wanting to study or teach the Integumentary system.
- 3d models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all part information.
- Audio guide available.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Great for learning anatomy
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify.
- October 08, 2020 Initial release