“Convection of Heat” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates about Convection of heat in water and air. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Convection of Heat” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show the Convection of heat in water and air.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Convection of Heat” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the Convection of heat in water and air.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Convection of Heat.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify about the Convection of Heat.
- January 26, 2021 Initial release