“Displacement Reaction” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the displace or replace of compound element in reaction. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Displacement Reaction” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show that displacement or replacement of compound in reaction.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Displacement Reaction” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about the displacement or replacement of compound in reaction.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Displacement Reaction.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify all about Displacement Reaction.
- December 14, 2020 Initial release