“Combustion of Carbon Compounds” app brings to you a guided tour to acquaint yourself with the lab experiment that demonstrates the burning of a carbon compound in air to give carbon dioxide, water, heat, and light. The app brings to your finger tip the step by step protocol for the experiment. The “Combustion of Carbon Compounds” exhibits all the apparatus required for the experiment. Also, the app illustrates the entire procedure for the experiment to show that Combustion reaction is the process of burning of a carbon compound in air to give carbon dioxide, water, heat, and light.
Let us explore the offerings of the “Combustion of Carbon Compounds” app. The user first gets acquainted with various glassware and apparatus used in the experiment. The user is then guided by the app to perform the experiment with explicit instructions. The experimental procedure is followed by interpretation of the observation and conclusion. This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and teachers wanting to study or teach about Combustion of Carbon Compounds.
- 3D models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful all apparatus information.
- Audio guide available about Combustion of Carbon Compounds.
- Rotational models (views from different angles)
- Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify all about Combustion of Carbon Compounds.
- December 20, 2020 Initial release