* Looking for messages on a specific topic? Introducing media search!
* Optimized for iPhone X
* A new and improved experience for reconnecting if the app is offline
* Fresh new layout for the Inbox
Welcome to the official Cribs for Kids® application for your mobile device. Check out a variety of educational information regarding infant safe sleep.
To reduce the risk of infant sleep-related death, Cribs for Kids®, through guidelines established by the American Academy of Pediatrics, recommends that Infants sleep on their backs on a firm mattress in a safety-approved crib; with no soft bedding, stuffed animals, bumper pads or comforters; with no exposure to cigarette smoke; and with a room temperature that is comfortable to adults.
Since 1998, the national Cribs for Kids® Infant Safe Sleep Initiative has provided cribs and educational materials about ways to prevent accidental suffocation and reduce the risk of SIDS to families throughout the United States. This is made possible thanks to the generosity of foundations, corporations, special event fundraisers, and partnerships with Graco Children’s Products and Pitt Ohio Express.
After you have downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it via Twitter, Facebook or e-mail. For more information about Cribs for Kids® please visit: www.cribsforkids.org.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- August 13, 2014 New version 3.22.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.24.2
- February 14, 2015 New version 3.26.0
- July 29, 2015 New version 3.26.1
- September 17, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 15, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- January 28, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- November 09, 2016 New version 4.4.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.9.2