- When enabled, the Bible tab has a fresh look and the ability to switch translations.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- Share media from your church's media library with a group channel
- People can add profile photos
- The heart emoji is now a reaction option
- Prayer requests can now be marked "answered"
- Group channels can now have up to 2,000 people.
- Misc. bug fixes
New in Events (if enabled):
- Updated design
Connect to your church and get the latest sermons, resources, updates, and more delivered right to your mobile device. With The Church App, you can easily watch and listen to sermons on-the-go, download media for offline listening, find and register for events, read blog articles, read the Bible, donate to your ministry, take notes in church, and much more.
Additionally, you can browse thousands of leading ministries within the app for quick access to gospel-centered content.
The Church App® Features:
• Download your favorite sermons for offline listening
• Take notes and access them across all your devices
• Look up Bible passages and follow along with Bible reading plans
• Sign up for events
• Be the first to receive updates from your church
• Easily share content with your friends and family
• Fuel the mission of ministries around the globe with quick, secure giving
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- November 26, 2019 New version 5.0.4
- December 17, 2019 New version 5.1.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 5.5.1
- July 16, 2020 New version 5.5.2
- October 23, 2020 New version 5.8.0
- December 10, 2020 New version 5.9.0