This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
New in 4.8.1
- UI improvements
New in 4.7.0
Note-taking is here! Jot down your thoughts on-the-go, directly in the app. You can create a note via the app menu, or by tapping the “Take a Note” button on media in the app. Your notes will sync across devices, so you never have to worry about losing your notes when you get a new phone or tablet.
You can easily browse previous notes you’ve taken from the app menu, and you can also share your notes with a friend!
We hope you love the new note feature. Try it out today!
New in 4.6.0
- Playing audio and video is now a combined experience!
- Seamlessly switch between audio and video by tapping the action menu (3 vertical dots icon)
- Continue listening to a video while navigating through the app
- Quickly access downloads from the app menu
- Track the remaining time for your downloads
Welcome to the official House of Healing application for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
When you download this app you will have access to the latest audio and video content from Pastors James and Keymasha Knight, plus daily weekly devotions and other life-changing content. After you've downloaded and internalized the content, you'll want to share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
WiFi Internet required for iPod Touch.
For more information about House of Healing, please visit: http://www.houseofhealing.org
The House of Healing iOS App was developed with the Subsplash App Platform
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 05, 2014 New version 3.22.4
- December 16, 2014 New version 3.24.2
- February 13, 2015 New version 3.26.0
- July 29, 2015 New version 3.26.1
- September 21, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 21, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- February 04, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 4.8.1