We've done some visual remodeling with our Locations feature. A few notable changes include...
• When viewing a map, you'll notice that the list of nearby location(s) is now accessible from a new menu icon in the lower left corner
• The generic red map pins have been retired in favor of custom map pins
• A location's detail screen now features a map image
• Prefer to view an address in another map application? Well, you can now copy the location address and paste it wherever you like
In case you missed the news, we also recently updated the events tab with a new interface and features! Here are some highlights:
• Improved layout makes it even easier to find key event information such as the location, time, date, directions and more
• Enhanced readability
• Ability to copy and paste the event address into any map or navigation app
• Display of dates will respect the region format settings for your device
• Updated design and performance
• In order to make best use of the iOS platform, we have updated our minimum OS version to 6.0
• Our app now includes 64-bit support
Whether your family is expecting the first child or experiencing an empty nest for the first time, then Family Land is for you!
Family Land is a series of audio courses where parents will be introduced to seven parenting responsibilities for creating healthy families. Each course will cover a specific developmental stage in the life of each child from conception to career. The seven Parenting Responsibilities are built on Biblical principles. Each responsibility is represented by a different color and tailored to meet the changing needs of families. The following colors represent the seven Parenting
Responsibilities to creating healthy families:
• Red – Loves each other as God loves us.
• Yellow – Routinely is exposed to the light of God’s word.
• Orange – Enjoys fun family worship experiences.
• Blue – Intentionally learns the truth of God’s word.
• Green – Models Biblical truths and grows spiritual fruit.
• Purple – Serves together for the benefit of God’s kingdom.
• Brown – Recognizes and addresses the pains, problems, and pitfalls.
Family Land consists of:
*8 audio courses
*56 audio classes
*Interactive Family Land Blog
*Worksheets that accompany each class
*Frequently Asked Questions with audio responses to common parenting questions
*Various extra material
Download Family Land now to begin creating your healthy family!
The Family Land App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
- August 13, 2012 Initial release
- April 30, 2014 New version 3.21.2
- August 02, 2014 New version 3.22.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.24.2
- February 12, 2015 New version 3.26.0