We've been hard at work bringing you multitasking and picture-in-picture support for iPad!
On newer tablet devices you can now watch videos and browse content right beside other apps.
That's not all!
With a redesigned launch experience, we've trimmed down the size of the app and we've reworked many parts of the app for improved performance across the board.
Welcome to the official HeartSupport app.
HeartSupport was founded in 2011 by Jake Luhrs (lead singer of August Burns Red) as a place where music fans could come and share their struggles open and honestly without fear of condemnation or judgement.
Main features include:
1. A place to connect with the HeartSupport community and share your story, struggle, or triumph
2. Read the latest blogs and get the encouragement you need
3. Hear from your favorite bands as they share their struggles and encouragement
Other features range from online donations to merchandise.
For more information about HeartSupport, please visit http://www.heartsupport.com/
The HeartSupport App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
- June 21, 2015 Initial release
- August 04, 2015 New version 3.26.1
- September 19, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 21, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- February 04, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- June 22, 2016 New version 4.2.1