We've done some visual remodeling with our Locations feature. A few notable changes include...
• When viewing a map, you'll notice that the list of nearby location(s) is now accessible from a new menu icon in the lower left corner
• The generic red map pins have been retired in favor of custom map pins
• A location's detail screen now features a map image
• Prefer to view an address in another map application? Well, you can now copy the location address and paste it wherever you like
In case you missed the news, we also recently updated the events tab with a new interface and features! Here are some highlights:
• Improved layout makes it even easier to find key event information such as the location, time, date, directions and more
• Enhanced readability
• Ability to copy and paste the event address into any map or navigation app
• Display of dates will respect the region format settings for your device
• Updated design and performance
• In order to make best use of the iOS platform, we have updated our minimum OS version to 6.0
• Our app now includes 64-bit support
Eat Better. Move More. Live Well.
Simple words of advice, right? But how do you put these behaviors into action – even when you’re not sure you are ready to change them? The Today I Will app, brought to you by The Cooper Institute, helps you take a personal approach to adopting healthier lifestyle habits. Its goal is to meet you where you are with regard to changing an eating, moving, and/or living behavior and then provides you with help to go from there.
Traditionally, a “one-size-fits-all” approach has been used to help people make changes to their lifestyle and have typically been limited to deciding on what you want to change and then trying to change it without much planning or development of the skills needed to make such changes. Some success may be reached but typically the results are short-lived. The approach taken by Today I Will emphasizes planning and skill development so that changes made will be lasting!
You will start each day with a simple question: Where Am I Today? and based on your response, you will be provided with targeted, science-based, behavioral strategies, tips, and tools to help you Eat Better, Move More, and Live Well!
The The Cooper Institute App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 06, 2014 New version 3.22.4
- September 23, 2014 New version 188.8.131.52
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.24.2
- February 13, 2015 New version 3.26.0