We've done some visual remodeling with our Locations feature. A few notable changes include...
• When viewing a map, you'll notice that the list of nearby location(s) is now accessible from a new menu icon in the lower left corner
• The generic red map pins have been retired in favor of custom map pins
• A location's detail screen now features a map image
• Prefer to view an address in another map application? Well, you can now copy the location address and paste it wherever you like
In case you missed the news, we also recently updated the events tab with a new interface and features! Here are some highlights:
• Improved layout makes it even easier to find key event information such as the location, time, date, directions and more
• Enhanced readability
• Ability to copy and paste the event address into any map or navigation app
• Display of dates will respect the region format settings for your device
• Updated design and performance
• In order to make best use of the iOS platform, we have updated our minimum OS version to 6.0
• Our app now includes 64-bit support
Welcome to the official Christ Tabernacle application for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Check our all kinds of content that interests you. After you've downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with you friends via Twitter, Facebook or email.
WiFi internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about Christ Tabernacle, please visit http://www.ChristTabernacle.org
The Christ Tabernacle app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 13, 2014 New version 3.22.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.24.2
- February 14, 2015 New version 3.26.0