Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The official Custom Church App from customchurchapps.com makes it easy to connect with today's mobile culture. Now churches can stay in touch with their community with one easy to use app.
Integrated Podcast, live stream, make unlimited signup forms, prayer request, post bulletin, integrate Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so much more. Custom forms to make it easy for your supporters to share their prayer requests, questions and feedback to you directly through the app!
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about the Custom Church App, please visit:
The Custom Church App was created by “Custom Church Apps TM”
Email: [email protected]
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- December 15, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.1
- August 14, 2015 New version 2.2
- November 28, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.5
- October 23, 2020 New version 4.0.1