General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
New iPhone Layout
Fix for issue download problem on iOS9
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Designed to inspire and to energise, OM magazine wants to help you enjoy a more active and rewarding life, drawing on the physical and mental disciplines of yoga, an ancient practice just as popular today as it was thousands of years ago.
We take our exercise seriously but this is more than a health and fitness magazine. At OM, our goal is to both entertain and to enrich, to nurture your soul at a time when the world around you may be pre-occupied with more material concerns. Each issue contains easy to follow yoga sequences plus instructions for achieving individual poses. A wealth of meditation, nutrition and wellbeing articles to help guide you in your lifestyle choices.
In every issue we aim to nourish body, mind and soul, to galvanise you into action, and to challenge how you feel about the world around you and the people and things in it.
OM magazine is not just about doing yoga – it’s about living yoga.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
6 months: UK £16.49 / US $21.99 (5 Issues)
12 months: UK £26.99 / US $35.99 (10 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.9.78
- October 21, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- August 08, 2016 New version 4.9.97